1. Share a time when you felt thirsty for the Lord and he gave you refreshment.
2. When have you felt weak, walking apart from God, and what was the result of being in that state?
3. In John 15, Jesus talks about being connected to the vine. Samson stayed connected to the Lord by keeping his vow. How do you stay connected to Christ?
4. How do you relate to Samson?
5. Samson did a lot of things that should have made God angry and separated himself from God. But God loved him through his mistakes. This is called grace. Share with your group how you’ve experience God’s power made perfect in your weaknesses.
We hope we'll have many contributors from our congregation. I imagine we will have regular and occasional contributors. If you'd like to contribute a poem, a photo, a devotion or anything that you believe enhances our life together, please contact Pastor Criss to learn about posting.